Login to your MyCareerCenter account.
To sign up for MyCareerCenter, click on the "Register Here" link at right and follow the instructions to create your account. You will receive an account activation email that will allow you to access the system.
To login to MyCareerCenter, simply complete the form above and click on the "Sign In" button. You can also login directly to MyCareerCenter from any computer with Internet access by typing http://lacc.mycareercenter.com
in your web browser.
MyCareerCenter contains all of the tools necessary for your career development and job search. After creating your account with your student email address, you can log in at any time to access your personalized account. Encompassed within MyCareerCenter are:
- Exercises and Assessments to identify your values, temperament, personality and interests
- Resume, Cover Letter, Thank You Letter and Reference Sheet builders that assist you in creating professional documents for marketing yourself to employers
- Interview tools that will help you prepare responses to interview questions and develop your pitch
- Job Postings from TweetMyJobs and Internships.com to help you find the most up-to-date openings
- Research Tools for identifying companies you want to target, information about cities throughout the United States and statistics on salaries in every occupation and location
- Management tools for keeping track of your Documents, Companies, Contacts and Job Search Campaigns
With MyCareerCenter you can create your personalized career plan and conduct a results-oriented career search in an easy-to-use, interactive solution that delivers the most powerful and innovative career tools available today.